Latest Blog Entries

Airco Service Blog

Last Posted: 23-Jan-2011 | Total Posts: 5

Carrier - Lennox - Trane | HVAC Products

carrier oklahoma city technicianAt Airco Service, we are proud retailers of Lennox and Carrier—Oklahoma City’s most trusted names in heating and air. In addition to these, we also service and repair brands such as Bryant, York, and Trane. Oklahoma City and Tulsa HVAC customers demand the highest quality service and repair. Our technicians are licensed, insured, and expertly trained to work on any HVAC system.

Our Oklahoma City Carrier, Lennox and Trane A/C product line is rather diverse. Most of our Oklahoma City and Tulsa customers think of their air and heating needs as being just about the Carrier, Lennox, Trane, Bryant or York HVAC unit itself, but the fact of the matter is there are a number of products these brands produce from simple to high tech digital programmable thermostat controls to humidifiers to help control moisture and indoor air quality.

There are also energy efficient Carrier Energy Recovery Ventilators that bring fresh air into your home during the cooling season, while Heat Recovery Ventilators keep your homes air warm and fresh during longer heating time of year. Lennox also has variable speed air handlers that allow enhanced humidity control, improved air quality and more consistent temperature for added comfort.

Whether you chose a product from Carrier, Lennox, Trane, Bryant or one of the other suppliers we service and maintain you’ll find that the choses can be overwhelming from furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air quality systems and much. If you’re confused as to what would be best for your home you’re not alone. This is why calling on Airco service to be your guide and trusted advisor in helping you to decide on a solution for your home that will meet your needs and your budget is a good move and exactly what we’re here for.

Call us today or use our online form to schedule an appointment. Tulsa OK residents can call (918) 252-5667 and Oklahoma City residence can call (405) 715-2665.